I love wearing crop tops during summer, they are just perfect to pair with high waisted bottoms and also can be dressed down/up easily.
Top – Topshop Here’s a similar one
Bottoms- Topshop Shop Here
Here are my 5 favorite ways for styling a crop top-
- Wide Leg Pants– Crop tops look great with high waisted pants, especially if they are wide leg. Fitted crop tops give your upper body some definition while complementing the wide leg pants.
- Flowy summer skirts– For a cool boheimian look I would pair a crop top with a flowy summer skirt with a cute pair of sandals and a straw bag.
- Wearing a blazer over it- Sometimes you can’t just wear a crop top by itself, for example if you are attending a more formal event, I would recommend wearing a blazer over it with high waisted trousers for a chic yet sassy look.
- High Waisted Shorts- I love wearing my crop tops with high waisted everything :)) They just look so much better and put together. High Waisted shorts would look very cute with crop tops, you can still wear blazer over your crop top and high waisted shorts if you want to dress it up a bit.
- Mom Jeans- If you are like me and live in your Mom jeans then you know the best way to style them is with a crop top and cool lenin dress shirt over it that you can tie in the front.
Hope my tips were helpful and I would love to know how you style your crop tops so don’t forget to comment below ❤
If you haven’t noticed this about me already, let me tell you that I’m a sucker for unique things. It could be apparel, handbags, shoes or jewelry. I just love wearing unique pieces and prefer to stay away from what’s popular unless it’s something that I truly love or believe in. With that said I tend to always look for small/up and coming designers/brands around the world and I love shopping from local designers I just think they have so much talent and not enough opportunity to be noticed. As a creative director/fashion designer I remember when I had started my apparel line I would get so many compliments on my collections but with all the major fashion brands spending thousands of dollars on marketing I had very little room to get out there and be noticed. Therefore when I started catwalksnaps I decided to make sure that I always support and promote the small fashion businesses that I truly believe in, in any way I can and here we are with my first post about an amazing handbag designer who I found through Etsy. Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you the very talented Teresa designer of Mightyoak , she is based in New Jersey and makes beautiful handmade pieces with great price points. Make sure to check out her shop and give her some love on her IG @mightyoakhandbags
On another note, I have decided to dedicate 1-2 posts per month to sharing my new finds (unique/up & coming fashion brands ) with you lovelies and I promise to only write about brands that I actually shop from and believe are worthy of your time & money. So stay tuned and keep checking back for more 💕
Outfit Details :
Dress – Faithfull The Brand