I love wearing crop tops during summer, they are just perfect to pair with high waisted bottoms and also can be dressed down/up easily.
Top – Topshop Here’s a similar one
Bottoms- Topshop Shop Here
Here are my 5 favorite ways for styling a crop top-
- Wide Leg Pants– Crop tops look great with high waisted pants, especially if they are wide leg. Fitted crop tops give your upper body some definition while complementing the wide leg pants.
- Flowy summer skirts– For a cool boheimian look I would pair a crop top with a flowy summer skirt with a cute pair of sandals and a straw bag.
- Wearing a blazer over it- Sometimes you can’t just wear a crop top by itself, for example if you are attending a more formal event, I would recommend wearing a blazer over it with high waisted trousers for a chic yet sassy look.
- High Waisted Shorts- I love wearing my crop tops with high waisted everything :)) They just look so much better and put together. High Waisted shorts would look very cute with crop tops, you can still wear blazer over your crop top and high waisted shorts if you want to dress it up a bit.
- Mom Jeans- If you are like me and live in your Mom jeans then you know the best way to style them is with a crop top and cool lenin dress shirt over it that you can tie in the front.
Hope my tips were helpful and I would love to know how you style your crop tops so don’t forget to comment below ❤
I recently discovered this amazing Parisian designer who also happens to be an amazing florist.
Juliette is the designer behind Mignonne Paris, super trendy and cute tee shirts made in France.
I personally fell in love with the idea behind this brand, which is Juliet’s love for flowers and women, she believes they are gorgeous in every shape and color. As she explained to me, this is how Mignonne started : ” In english, mignonne means cute. The idea of the first design came up after one of my friends (she is a florist, I am a florist, and we are kind of obsessed with flowers !) asked me : « have you ever made love with a flower? » ! Ahah At first I didn’t understand the question, and then it made me laugh and inspired me to draw mignonne’s illustrations.” Now that’s what I call unique.
Juliet’s first collection of tee shirts are available for purchase on Mignonne Paris Instagram and their online shop will be launching soon.
I’m in love with my Mignonne Paris t-shirts and I recommend them to anyone who likes to make a statement yet keep it unique.
Here’s their Instagram page mignonne.paris. You can place your orders by sending them a direct message. Always keep it #unique #uniqueoverpopular ❤
Here’s how I like to style my mignonne t-shirts –
Earrings: Simone Rocha
I love asymmetrical hem skirts, they look very flattering on and they make your legs look longer. They are perfect for summer time with crop tops or a nice chiffon blouse and a blazer for more of a formal look. I have styeld mine by turning a scarf into a cropped top. Let me know your thoughts on it and if you’d like me to do a tutorial on how to wear a scarf as a crop top 🙂
Here are 5 asymmetrical hem skirts that I love :
Free People Tuscan Sunrise Skirt
Topshop Satin Spot Ruffle Skirt
Topshop Ditsy Frill Miniskirt
Sezane Pacome Floral Silk Skirt
Bardot Frill Faux Wrap Skirt
Outfit details :
Skirt – J.crew
Bag- Simone Miller
Sunglasses – Zerouv
I have a petite yet curvey figure therefore I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me right. You know, that perfect high waisted, ankle length mom jean that won’t snug around the hips with a gap in the back or skinny jeans that are tight enough around the ankles. So I went ahead and created a list of my top 5 favorite denim brands that I think would fit great on any body type. Some of these are more on the expensive side but they definitely have the quality and fit that you are paying for.
2. RAG & BONE
5. AMOUR VERT